Kazakhstan Upstream and Oilfield Services 2016
400 pages and over 550 graphs and tables. Data for the last 9 years (ending December 2015). All key data in graphs is numerical. Ready for delivery.
The report examines historical production and operational data in detail (2007-2015) and provides forecast till 2020 of Kazakhstan’s hydrocarbons production and oilfield services by key producing regions.
- Regions included: Atyrau, Mangistau, West Kazakhstan, Aktyubinsk, Kyzylorda, South Kazakhstan and offshore in a separate chapter
- OFS market estimates by a region by segments (please see content for information on segments included).
- Review of complex fields’ development, such as Tengiz (TCO), Karachaganak (KPO), Kashagan (NCOC) and other offshore prospects
- Production by a region and a company in the region
- OFS activity by a region
- Report includes major and smaller producers’ briefs by assets location and includes key fields of these companies
- Key oilfield companies’ briefs including capacities
The report features analysis of the most recent upstream data from 2007 to 2015 (inclusive). Upstream activity for almost all producing companies is reviewed (oil and gas production/ drilling/ workovers / well servicing).The report details are in the file above
This is the only report of this kind available in the market.