Caspian LPG 2010
Kazakhstan is the key Caspian region LPG producer and exporter. The republic’s production expanded to 171 thousand tons a month in October 2009 – a 26% growth to the same month a year ago. The report also analyses Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan LPG balances and production facilities.
Report released March 2010 (data for the last five years and 2009)
Countries included in the report: Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan
Volume: 218 pages, 200+ graphs and tables. Data in most graphs is numerical
Media: Easy to work with printable electronic copy by e-mail
The report presents detailed review of all key aspects of LPG production, consumption and export in the Caspian region. The report provides unmatched data intensity and breadth of issues covered. The report features:
- LPG Resource base review. LPG production by GPP and refineries for 2003-2009
- Crude oil, condensate and gas production by country and key assets:annual for 2003-2008 and monthly data for 2008-2009
- Upstream projects review
- LPG export flows and LPG handling infrastructure. Transport costs to key export points. Netbacks for Caspian LPG producers
- LPG facilities mapping in Caspian countries
- Key oil and gas data for Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan including petroleum products production and export
Third Chapter provides analysis of Caspian LPG export infrastructure. Key ports and land crossing points are reviewed. Transshipment volumes for key points are presented. Economics of export are reviewed.
The next four chapters consist of analyses of LPG markets by country; each analysis includes, in this order, a detailed review of LPG resource base, a description of the key LPG projects, producers profiles, and then expounds on the domestic market segments, the key forces driving consumption, exports by key producers, and export markets.
In the final chapter of the report, author provides forecasts of future growth in LPG production and export from each individual country till 2015.